11 months ago

Competition: Norwich City - Barnsley livestream soccer

http://live.welcome.bet/1985375s215

http://live.welcome.bet/1985375s215

Brentford - Bristol City match overview, prediction&tips

  • No spectators.
  • One of which is a team leader another one is from mid-table (ranked 2 in the zone Promotion to Premier League and 10).
  • Brentford has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a chance of prom. playoffs (40%), has a good chance of promoted (61%), has a chance of win league (28%).
  • Bristol City has a very small chance of relegated (2%), has a small chance of prom. playoffs (8%), has a very small chance of promoted (2%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Brentford in the last match got series victories and it is in a very good shape (in the last 5 games wins - 4).
  • Bristol City is in a poor shape now (in the last 5 games wins - 1).
  • Brentford could have problems with physics compare with it opponent - last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • In this match Brentford is a favorite.
  • Our prediction for today's Brentford to win the game is with odds 1.62.
  • Last 12 head-to-head matches Brentford won 7 matches, drawn 4 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 22-10.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Brentford won 2 matches, drawn 3 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 9-6.

    Stoke - Bournemouth match overview, prediction&tips

  • No spectators.
  • The most interesting match of the day. Two teams from the very top of the board will meet (ranked 7 and 4 in the zone Promotion to Championship (Play Offs)).
  • Stoke has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a chance of prom. playoffs (28%), has a small chance of promoted (11%), has a very small chance of win league (1%).
  • Bournemouth has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a chance of prom. playoffs (41%), has a good chance of promoted (58%), has a chance of win league (26%).
  • Two teams are playing changeable.
  • Stoke could have advantage in physics - more days for rest in last days.
  • Bournemouth will have a small advantage in this match.
  • Last 6 head-to-head matches Stoke won 2 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 3 matches and goals 9-9.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Stoke won 1 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 2 matches and goals 3-4.

    Huddersfield - Reading match overview, prediction&tips

  • No spectators.
  • Enjoy watching a meeting between a mid-table team and a leading team (ranked 12 and 6 in the zone Promotion to Championship (Play Offs)).
  • Huddersfield has a very small chance of relegated (2%), has a small chance of prom. playoffs (9%), has a very small chance of promoted (3%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Reading has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a chance of prom. playoffs (28%), has a small chance of promoted (10%), has a very small chance of win league (1%).
  • Two teams are playing changeable.
  • Huddersfield could have advantage in physics - more days for rest in last days.
  • The chances to win of two teams are almost the same in this match.
  • Last 14 head-to-head matches Huddersfield won 5 matches, drawn 4 matches, lost 5 matches and goals 17-17.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Huddersfield won 4 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 3 matches and goals 10-7.

    Other matches:

    https://jasminebawerman16057.hatenablog.com/entry/2021/01/02/032943

    https://www.spreaker.com/user/11598838/watch-birmingham-city-blackburn-rover

    https://josedouglas551007.bloggersdelight.dk/2021/01/01/leamington-vs-gloucester-match-betting-tips/

    https://www.spreaker.com/user/11601776/norwich-barnsley-soccer-livestream

    https://blog.goo.ne.jp/juanhawkins8781/e/4dfb369e3319d8e7090ba93eea328074

  • ← Rögle - Örebro SHL livestream 02.01.2021 Kastamonu - Harem Spor Live'StReam!! →