11 months ago

Competition: Hadiya Hossana vs Adama City live stream soccer

http://live.welcome.bet/1985757s215

http://live.welcome.bet/1985757s215

Feirense - Vizela match overview, prediction&tips

  • Watch a battle-game between leader and a mid-table team (ranked 2 in the zone Promotion to Primeira Liga and 8).
  • Feirense is in a very good shape now (in the last 5 games wins - 3).
  • Recent matches Vizela is playing unstable (in the last 5 games wins - 2).
  • Feirense could have advantage in physics - more days for rest in last days.
  • Feirense will have a small advantage in this match.
  • Recently, the teams did not play each other.

    Hamburg - Regensburg match overview, prediction&tips

  • One of the leader and one of the outsider will meet in this game (ranked 3 in the zone Promotion to Bundesliga (Promotion) and 14).
  • Hamburg has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a good chance of promoted (62%), has a chance of win league (38%).
  • Regensburg has a small chance of relegated (8%), has a very small chance of promoted (2%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • One and the other team get a very uncertain game.
  • In this match Hamburg is a favorite.
  • Last 4 head-to-head matches Hamburg won 1 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 2 matches and goals 5-10.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Hamburg won 1 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 2-6.

    Real Sociedad B - Racing match overview, prediction&tips

  • Teams from a mid-table will play this time (ranked 8 in the zone Segunda Division B to Group 2 (Relegation Group) and 6 in the zone Promotion to Segunda Division B to Group 2 (Second stage)).
  • Real Sociedad B is in poor shape (in the last 5 games wins - 0).
  • Recent matches Racing is playing unstable (in the last 5 games wins - 1).
  • Real Sociedad B could have advantage in physics - more days for rest in last days.
  • Recently Racing have a series of guest games.
  • Real Sociedad B will have a small advantage in this match.
  • Last 5 head-to-head matches Real Sociedad B won 1 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 3 matches and goals 4-4.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Real Sociedad B won 1 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 3-1.

    Other matches:

    https://jamescalhoun551497.bloggersdelight.dk/2021/01/02/burnley-v-fulham-live-predictions/

    https://lilyhamphrey551506.bloggersdelight.dk/2021/01/02/burnley-v-fulham-prediction-betting-tips/

    https://jacobdonovan551976.bloggersdelight.dk/2021/01/02/parma-torino-prediction-picks/

    https://faadjourn.tumblr.com/post/639242963358253056/watch-hadiya-hossana-vs-adama-city-ethiopian

    https://kyleelmers550890.bloggersdelight.dk/2021/01/02/bet-prediction-on-plymouth-argyle-vs-gillingham/

  • ← Streaming live Roma vs Sampdoria soccer January 03, 2021 Las Palmas - Espanyol LIVE Stream# →